Invitation to Tender 2022
The Hospital invites experience and competent contractors/suppliers to submit bids for execution of the under listed works/supplies
FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL, GOMBE INVITATION TO TENDER
- The Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe, a Tertiary Health Institution located along Ashaka Road Gombe, Gombe State wishes to Execute Projects under 2022 Capital Budget.
- The Hospital therefore, invites experience and competent contractors/suppliers to submit bids for execution of the under listed works/supplies.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLY/WORKS
PROCUREMENT OF OPERATIONAL VEHICLES
PROCUREMENT OF ICT EQUIPMENT
CONSTRUCTION OF OPHTHALMOLOGY OPERATION THEATRE
RENOVATION OF HOSPITAL WARDS
EXPANSION AND EQUIPPING OF CLINICS AND WARDS
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the Last 3 Years Valid Till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by Submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) Expiring on 31/12/2022 or Valid Certificate Issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe or the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last Three (3) Years 2019, 2020, 2021 duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a refutable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional Qualifications (In case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least Three (3) Similar Jobs Executed in the Last Five (5) Years Including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Projects;
- Works: List of Plants/ Equipment with Proof of Ownership/Lease Agreement;
- Lot H1: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid;
- Lot H2: Evidence of current Licence/accreditation with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA);
- Lot H5: Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR &Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the Bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender documents can be obtained from the Office of the SECRETARY MANAGEMENT TENDERS BOARD (Administrative Block Upstairs) FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL,GOMBE after payment of non-refundable tender fees of N10, 000.00 for each Lot, into Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe’s Remita Account in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
All Completed Technical and Financial Tender shall be submitted in Two (2) separate sealed envelopes, clearly marked “Technical Bid” for Lot … and Financial Bid for Lot—- (Indicate the Lot Number) which shall be inserted in a bigger third sealed envelope and addressed to the Chief Medical Director, FTH, Gombe. The projects title, lot number and contractor’s name must be clearly written on top of each envelope, which must be dropped in the Tender Box located at the Administrative Building (Ground Floor) of the Hospital not later than 10:00am on Monday 30th May, 2022.
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline
“}|for submission at 10:00am on Monday 30th May, 2022 at the Hospital Conference Hall (Hospital Complex, G.O.P.D upstairs) in the presence of Bidders and their Representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than One (1) Lot;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Attendees at the bid openings shall be required to wash hands, use hand sanitiser, wear mask and observe physical distancing. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording and invitation link will be sent to bidders who chooses to join the bid opening online;
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL, GOMBE